So I think I may have possibly found a solution to my ever growing TBR Pile being cut down some. Ten amazing bloggers have decided to host the 2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge from January 1st, 2012 to December 31st, 2012. The idea is that you read books that have been sitting on your shelf for some time, the key is that they have to have been published in 2011 or earlier. If you are interested be sure to check it out and it's awesome hosts:
There are different levels to the challenge and so to not get ahead of myself, I'm going to say I'm aiming for the "A Firm Handshake" level which means I need to read between 1 and 10 books that are on my TBR Pile but I can always increase that number as the year goes (and let's be honest it probably will go up).
So here is my tentative list of 10 books for the challenge (and it will most likely definitely change):
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz (I own most of them so I may read them all)
- Evernight by Claudia Gray (again I own the whole series)
- As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
- Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
- A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan
- Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
With some luck I'll at least get around to reading those 10!