This book was a really great week for books for me. I went to the bookstore multiple times and every time I found something new to take home with me. And the Bargain table at Chapters is my new best friend. Nothing beats coming out of the bookstore with three hardcover books in perfect condition and having payed only $15. All that to say, it was a great week. So here's what I got!
- Black Heart by Holly Black - I was beyond excited when I opened the envelope from Simon & Schuster and saw Black Heart in there. Thankfully I was alone, so my roommates did not make fun of me for getting so excited about a book. But yes, I will be getting to this book very soon, even if it doesn't come out until April. I am just that excited to find out how it all works out for Cassel Sharpe.
- My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent - I haven't read this series yet (I know, bad), but I was missing this one in order to have a full set. So since it was in stock at my bookstore I decided to pick it up. Though I am planning on participating in Fiktshun's Soul Screamers Reading Challenge so hopefully I will be able to read this book soon.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - I now own all of John Green's books yet have only read one of them. Though everything I have already heard about this one is only making me want to curl up and read this book all in one sitting. Plus it was just sitting at the bookstore, signed, begging me to buy it. Yes, I know, I have a problem.
- Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - I loved Jennifer Lynn Barnes' Raised by Wolves book so I'm very excited to be reading this one. I have heard mixed reviews about it but hopefully I will love it as much as her other books. At any rate, the premise sounds really interesting so hopefully it will be as good as it promises to be.
- Sophomore Switch by Amy McDonald - I have heard absolutely nothing about this book. But it was sitting on the Bargain table at Chapters and the summary sounded interesting so I thought I would pick it up. From what I gather, it sounds like it's older young adult since the characters are in college so it should be interesting.
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey - I've heard really great things about this book, and this series in general, so I decided to pick it up when I saw the hardcover at reduced price at the store. Hopefully it will be as good as everyone has been telling me that it is.
- Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz - I already owned the first two books in this series and decided to continue completing it when I saw that the book was on the Bargain table. I haven't read it yet, but hopefully I will get to it soon and see if it's as good as everyone says it is.
So that's all I got in my mailbox this week. Leave me a comment to let me know what you got in yours and I'll come check it out!