In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is a post where book bloggers share the books they received for review, purchased, borrowed or were gifted each week.
Once again this week, I had a fair amount of books come into my home. It felt like every time I came home there were more books waiting for me. In all honesty, I'm starting to wonder where I'm going to put them all. There's still some space on my shelves but not all that much. But it's not like that's ever going to stop me from buying more books. So here's what I got this week.
- The Night She Disappeared by April Henry - I have yet to read a book by April Henry but it's something I've been wanting to do for quite some time. I've heard that The Night She Disappeared is a really great read and it sounds like the perfect mix between mystery and thriller. I'll definitely be reading this one soon so be sure to look out for my review in the near future.
- After the Snow by S. D. Crockett - I haven't read that many reviews for this book, but the synopsis makes it sound really interesting. Basically it sounds like a dystopian set in an ice age where people have to struggle for their survival. It definitely sounds different and I look forward to being able to read it quite soon.
- Fated by Alyson Noël - I really like Alyson Noël's Immortals series (though I still have to read the last book) so I'm looking forward to reading this new series. It sounds like it has the potential to be really interesting. Hopefully it will be as good as it promises to be.
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - I think I may have started hyperventilating when I came home on Monday and found this book waiting for me. I was ready to drop everything and start reading it right away but somehow manage to restrain myself. Let me just say that I can't wait to read this one and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.
- Fair Coin by E. C. Myers - This one showed up unexpectedly this week but it definitely sounds really interesting. From the synopsis I can say that it sounds like it is somewhat different and has a lot of potential. I'm really hoping to be able to read it soon.
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - I've been thinking about reading this book for quite some time now but was never entirely sure if it would be worth it. But Ciara from Lost at Midnight finally convinced me with her review of the book so I decided to pick up a copy when I went to the bookstore.
- Starters by Lissa Price - I have been hearing absolutely amazing things about this book and the premise sounds really interesting. I wasn't expecting to find it at the bookstore, but it was in stock and the employee at Chapters was nice enough to go get it from the back for me. I'm really hoping to read it soon.
So that's all for me this week. Leave me a comment letting you know what you got and I'll come check it out!