In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a post where book bloggers share the books they received for review, purchased, won, traded, were gifted or borrowed each week.
This week started off with a bang for me. I was only expecting one book from a publisher but then four showed and I got all excited. Which then caused my roommates to laugh at my excitement over getting the books/grown because I have that many more books. Otherwise, I was good and only bought one book this week. So without further ado, here's what I got this week.
- The Opposite of Tidy by Carrie Mac - I haven't heard too much about this one, but it sounds like it has a lot of potential. Plus I'm always in the mood for a great contemporary. This one also released this week so I should be getting to it soon, be sure to look out for a review soon.
- Gilt by Katherine Longshore - I've heard really great things about this one so I'm really looking forward to reading it. How could a book about Henry VIII and his wives not be good. Once my exams are over, this is definitely going to be one of the first books I pick up.
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti - I've actually only read one book by Susane Colasanti but I really enjoyed so I'm looking forward to reading this one. It definitely sounds like another great contemporary, but one that goes a little deeper. Definitely looking forward to reading it.
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead - So I got a second copy of The Golden Lily. Like I said last week, I've already read it and it was absolutely amazing. And since I now have two copies, I will most likely be giving one of them away so look out that in the coming weeks.
Thank you to Penguin Canada for all these amazing books!
- Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers (plus signed bookmarks) - I am so unbelievably excited to read this one. Lisa Desrochers' Personal Demons trilogy is easily one of my favorite series so I can't wait to be able to read this one. Once my exams are over, this is definitely one I will be picking up.
Thank you to author Lisa Desrochers for giving this one away on her blog!
- The Calling by Kelley Armstrong - I really enjoyed the first book in this series and it ended on a bit of a cliffhanger so I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next in this one. Plus I've heard great things about this one so I'm really looking forward to reading it.
That's all for me this week. You still have a few days to enter my giveaway to win a hardcover of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, so be sure to enter if you haven't already. As usual, leave me a comment and I'll try to come by and see what you got.