Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It's a weekly post where book bloggers share all the books they got throughout the week.
After last week's craziness, I am very happy to report that I had a relatively slow week for books this week. Like probably everyone, I went out on Tuesday to buy Insurgent and came home with a few extra books. But I am pretty excited about all the books that I got this week, so here they are.
- Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglin - While I haven't heard too much about this book, from the summary it sounds like it will be a really interesting read. It comes out in late July so I won't be reading this one quite yet, but I am definitely looking forward to picking it up.
- 7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker - I loved Kristing Walker's first book when I read it a couple of years ago so I have been looking forward to more from this author for a while now. I've heard it's just as great as the author's other book so I'm really looking forward to reading it.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass - This one has been on my radar for quite some time and I'm not going to lie, the cover is what originally drew me in. The premise also sounds really interesting and I've heard really good things about the book. Hopefully I will be reading it soon.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I have been waiting for Insurgent since I finished Divergent last year. I've read it already and it was just as good, if not better than the first book and you can expect a review quite soon. Now the only issue is that I have to wait for the 3rd book.
- Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins - I loved Hex Hall and Demonglass when I read them earlier this year and I can't wait to find out how it all ends in Spell Bound. I was getting kind of worried that my hold at the library wouldn't come in before I left on vacation but now that I have the book you can bet I will be reading it right away.
So that's all for me this week. Leave me a link and I will come check out what you received this week. And I also leave you with a picture of myself and the wonderful Ottawa bloggers with our copies of Insurgent on Tuesday.