As part of the blog tour for the upcoming Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham, I have the pleasure of having the author on the blog today to talk about what we could find should her teenage self be having a garage sale. So without further ado, here is what she said.
1. My Madonna poster
2. My teddy-bear named Mono (a friend gave him to me when I got sick with mono junior year)
3. My turquoise and magenta Esprit off-the-shoulder sweatshirt
4. My Wham! poster
5. My copy of "The Preppy Handbook"
6. My V.C. Andrews "Flowers in the Attic" collection
7. My tan velour comforter ('cause I thought it would be awesome to redecorate my room in brown & tan. What?)
8. My first car - a ginormous Oldsmobile Delta '88 capable of fitting ten kids inside (but only five legally)
9. My Journey "Escape" album (I listened to "Don't Stop Believing'" on repeat)
10. An assortment of dolls, tea-sets, calligraphy wall hangings, and other knickknacks from my summer as an exchange student in Japan.
Thank you to Hilary Weisman Graham for stopping by the blog and be sure to follow the rest of the tour through The Teen Book Scene.