Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It's a weekly post where book bloggers showcase the books they received throughout the week.
I was good this week and only bought one book because I just couldn't pass up getting double the discount at Chapters thanks to Canada winning a medal. But then last Sunday I met up with all the lovely Ottawa bloggers and we traded/borrowed books. And somehow I always seem to leave with more books than I arrived with...mystery, right? But anyways, here's what I got this week.
- Rift by Andrea Cremer - While I may not have been completely happy with how things ended in Bloodrose, I've been excited to read Rift ever since I first heard about it. I've heard it's really good so I'm definitely looking forward to reading it.
Thank you to Penguin Canada for sending me a gorgeous finished copy for review.
- Ten by Gretchen McNeil - I'm really excited to be able to read this book. I've heard this book is delightfully creepy and that I shouldn't read it before bed. But that's still probably what I'll do since I like torturing myself sometimes.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - I was so happy when I found out I was going to be able to borrow this one. I'm really excited to read it and I've heard plenty of good things. Expect to hear my thoughts soon!
Thank you to Katie from Bookishly Yours for letting me borrow her ARCs of Ten and The Raven Boys.
- Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey - I'm not exactly sure who I ended up getting this one from, but I've heard plenty of really great things about this witch story so I'm looking forward to reading this one.
- Fathomless by Jackson Pearce - This is where I admit that I still haven't read Sisters Red and Sweetly but now that I have all three books in this series I can read them all in a row. Plus, I'm all for a Little Mermaid retelling.
- Rift by Andrea Cremer - I got this one before I got the finished copy...so yeah.
Thank you to Katherine from The Lady Critic's Library for passing along her copies of Fathomless and Rift.
- Endlessly by Kiersten White - I still haven't read Supernaturally, but now that I have Endless I have a reason to read it so I can read them all in a row. At any rate, I'm excited to see how this fun trilogy ends.
So that's all for me this week. Lookout for a giveaway of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry sometime this week on the blog. And as usual, leave me a comment and let me know what you got!