Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It's a weekly post where book bloggers showcase the books they received throughout the week.
I've been really good these past few weeks and haven't bought any books...which means I am sort of making a little dent in my TBR pile, or so I like to think. But I still got some exciting books this week, so here they are.
- Breathe by Sarah Crossan - Ever since I first heard about this one I have been dying to read it so I'm happy to have a copy for review. Now I just have to hold off reading it until closer to the October release date.
- Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz & Ron Bass - This one sounds really intriguing and with a fair amount of mystery. But once again, as much as I want to read it, I'm going to have to hold off until closer to the October release date.
- (You) Set Me On Fire by Mariko Tamaki - I'm really interested in this one because instead of taking place in high school, it sounds like it takes place in college so it should be nice and different. And be sure to come back on August 27th for my stop on the blog tour.
Thank you to HarperCollins Canada & Penguin Canada for sending me these books for review.
- Over You by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus - I don't know all that much about this one but when Meaghan from Feeling A Little Bookish offered to lend me her copy saying it was good, I thought I would give it a go.
- Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans - This one is a book I'm really looking forward to reading so big thanks to Kathy from A Glass of Wine for lending the Ottawa bloggers her copy of the book.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I have read and reviewed Cinder and absolutely loved it but never actually bought a finished copy. So when they had it for 5.99 at Chapters, it was an offer I couldn't pass up.
So that's it for me this week. If you haven't already, be sure to check out my giveaway for a finished copy of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. And as usual, leave me a comment letting me know what you got!