Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It's a weekly post where book bloggers showcase the books they received throughout the week.
This week was a pretty good week. I've pretty much put myself on a book buying ban except for a few books that I've decided ahead of time I can buy. And those are the only ones I'm allowing myself to buy. We'll see how long this actually lasts. But at any rate, this was a great week so here's what I got.
- Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler - I have yet to read any of Janet Gurtler's books, but the summary for this one really caught my attention and so I'm really looking forward to reading it.
- Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle Crompton - This one doesn't come out for a while which is maybe why I hadn't really heard about it. But it definitely sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to reading it close to the release date.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - So I talked about this one last week, so all I'm going to say is that I am unbelievably excited about this one. And now that I have my own copy I can take my time reading it.
- The Kingmakers by Clay Griffin & Susan Griffin - I read the first one in this series over the summer and was really surprised by it. I still have to read the second, but as soon as I do I will be reading this one.
- Eve & Adam by Katherine Applegate & Michael Grant - This was one of the books on my list that I'm allowed to buy. I've been pining for this one for quite some time so I'm really happy to now have a copy.
So that's it for me this week. I will now be going back to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, so for all you Canadians, have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your long weekend. And as usual, leave me a comment and I'll try to stop by and see what you got!