Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It's a weekly post where book bloggers showcase the book they received throughout the week.
So I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves post since some time in October. I obviously can't remember all the books I've gotten since then so this week's post is going to include what was waiting for me when I came home following the holidays. I'll be honest and say it kinda felt like Christmas all over again. There were all these packages of awesome waiting for me, and here is what they contained.
(Since there are a fair amount of books, I won't be talking about each like I normally do)
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys - I'm part of a blog tour for this one so check back on February 20.
- The Ruining by Anna Collomore - Another blog tour--check out my review on February 13
- Furious by Jill Wolfson
- Midwinter Blood by Marcus Sedwick
- One + One = Blue by MJ Auch
- When We Wuz Famous by Greg Takoudes
- Unremembered by Jessica Brody (x2 - a good home has already been found of the extra copy)
- Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
- Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington
- Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- The Gypsy Kind by Maureen Fergus (E-galley - Not Pictured)
- Every Never After by Lesley Livingston (E-galley - Not Pictured)
Big thanks to Penguin Canada, Macmillan, Raincoast Books and Media Masters Publicity for sending me these books to review.
-Carrier of the Mark/Shadow of the Mark swag from author Leigh Fallon
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini-themed jersey (bought from Rad Graphic).
So that's all for me this week. As you can tell, my mailbox was quite busy while I was away. I also have two giveaways going on at the moment so be sure to check those out (Just One Day & Decked With Holly). As usual, leave me a comment letting me know what you got!