Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It's a weekly post where book bloggers showcase the book they received throughout the week.
Things are quite busy for me at the moment, but I'm still finding the time to read. And to make things better, I have lots of new exciting books to read that showed up in the last couple of weeks. Some are books I've been anticipating for a long time, others were pleasant surprises. So without further ado, here's what I got in the last couple of weeks!
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen - Sarah Dessen is easily one of my all time favorite authors and I've loved everything of her's I've read. So you can imagine that I am beyond thrilled to have gotten an early copy of her newest book. Be sure to come back in late May/early June for my review!
- Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike - While I've never read anything by Aprilynne Pike, right when I first heard about Earthbound I knew it was something I was interested in reading. I can't wait until it gets closer to the release date so I can read this one. And be sure to come back in late July for my review!
- The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen - This book was a pleasant surprise. I remembered hearing a lot of good things about the first book in this series but never really picked it up. I have been getting more into fantasy lately so I will be reading this one for sure in the near future.
Thank you to Penguin Canada and Scholastic Canada for sending me these books for review.
- Starcrossed & Dreamless by Josephine Angelini - If you've been following my blog and my Twitter, it should come as no surprise that I absolutely love these books and any copies of them I get I am quite happy about. And of course if you haven't read this series yet, you should most definitely check it out.
Thank you to Epic Reads for these!
- The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen - Since I received the sequel for review, I figured it would probably be a good idea to get myself a copy of the first book.
- Every Never After by Lesley Livingston - I absolutely loved Once Every Never when I read it a couple years ago and I was thrilled when Lesley announced it would be made into a series. I seriously can't wait to dive into this one!
That's it for me this week. Things are quite busy for me at the moment between work and the last month of my undergrad. I am still trying to post as regularly as possible but if a few days go by with nothing happening on the blog, don't be alarmed I'm probably just somewhere getting a handle on all my school work. And as usual, let me know what you got and I'll come check it out!