Being (practically) done with school and only having work is doing wonders for my reading. I've read a decent amount of books in the last week and they were all fantastic so look for my reviews coming up soon. And since I actually have time to buy books again, I may have gone a little crazy at the bookstore and on Amazon. But hey, I've been really good this year, at least until this point. So here's what I got!
- The Program by Suzanne Young - I haven't really heard too much about it, but the synopsis makes it sound really interesting. But from what Ciara from Lost at Midnight (who kindly lent this to me) said, it sounds like it should be pretty good.
- The Reece Malcom List by Amy Spalding - I have heard so many fantastic things about this book so I'm really looking forward to finally being able to read it. Plus we all know how much I love a good contemporary read.
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Over the past year, I have heard so many fantastic things about this book that I can't believe I still haven't read it. But since certain people (*cough* Ciara *cough*) are freaking out over the sequel coming out soon, I figured I should probably get myself a copy to read.
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger - I've wanted to read this book ever since I first heard about it so I was happy to snag a copy at the bookstore. Now I just hope it won't disappoint me.
- Entice & Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington - I have already read both of these books and loved them so I wanted so gorgeous hardcovers to match my copy of Embrace and look pretty on my shelf.
- Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout - You may have seen my gushing review of this book earlier this week so I just wanted a copy to go with the rest of my Covenant series.
So that's it for me this week. Expect lots of reviews coming up in the next few weeks and even a discussion post or two. And as usual, let me know what you got and I'll come check it out!