It was quite the busy week at my mailbox this week. Some books I won showed up as did a few books for review. At least I haven't been buying to many books lately so my TBR pile isn't growing too much, which is a good thing with BEA coming up in two weeks. So here's what I got this week.
- How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
- Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick
- Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg
Thank you to Raincoast Books and Scholastic Canada for sending me these books for review.
- Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
- The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter
- Covet by Melissa Darnell
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Thank you to HarlequinTeen and Teen Librarian's Toolbox for these books.
So these are the books I received this week. Be prepared for a busy couple of weeks here on the blog. I am finally catching up on reviews and on May 20th I will be kicking off a week-long event so be on the lookout for that.
Enjoy your week!