So I've kind of been a bad blogger the past couple of weeks...but I have an excuse! You see, I was in NYC for Book Expo America and that pretty much had all my attention. And then I got back this week and had to go back to work and recover so the blog was a little neglected. But on the plus side, I now have A LOT of reading material. Because not only did I come back from BEA with a lot more books than I thought I would, but there were also some waiting for me at home when I got back. Be warned, there are A LOT of books in this post.
- Creeps by Darren Hynes
- Not Your Ordinary Wolf Girl by Emily Pohl-Weary
- Confederates Don't Wear Couture by Stephanie Kate Strohm
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
- To Be Perfectly Honest by Sonya Sones
- When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
- In Too Deep by Coert Vorhees
- Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin
Thank you to Penguin Canada, Thomas Allen & Sons, and HBG Canada for sending me these books for review.
I'm not going to list all the books in this picture because that might be a little more than I can handle right now. But here are a few that I'm particularly excited about:
- How To Love by Katie Cotugno (I've read this one already and it was absolutely amazing. EVERYONE needs to read this book.)
- Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles (I've also already read this one and loved it. It was as awesome as I thought it would be.)
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry
...And basically every other book in this picture. But seriously, BEA was an amazing experience beyond all the exciting books. If you ever get a chance to go, you should seriously take it.
So that's all for me this week. Hopefully I should be back to posting regularly this week, but I don't promise anything since this week is also my university graduation so it's sure to be busy. If you entered any of my Starcrossed Week giveaways, keep an eye on your e-mail in the coming days as I will be contacting the winners.
Other than that, enjoy your week & happy reading!